Otto Knows will be spinning tunes at Highline Ballroom on Saturday, September 12th in New York City. Keep scrolling down for a few fun facts about the Swedish DJ and Producer. Don’t miss out on an epic and crazy night and be sure to buy your tickets here before they are sold out!
1. He is an electro house DJ and Producer from Stockholm, Sweden.
2. He was placed on the radar in 2010 after his successful collaboration with Imogen Heap that was well received by critics.
3. He co-wrote the hit single “Work Bitch,” which was released by Britney Spears in 2013.
4. He launched his own solo career with the single “A Million Voices” which charted in countries like Germany, France, Denmark, and the Netherlands. His inspiration came from Sebastian Ingrosso and Alesso when they were working on their track “Calling.”
5. The lyrics on his latest hit, “Next To Me,” are of his own writing. His friend Simon Stromstedt is the vocals.
Otto Knows- Million Voices
Otto Knows- Next To Me
For Alesso, it’s his fans who motivate and inspire him to keep on producing hit after hit. Pursuing his music for passion is inbuilt, a way of life, which has been shown through his growing talent that has captivated the world. The world is his oyster and at 23 years old, there is no stopping him. The rise of electronic dance music has changed the music scene becoming the hottest thing among the millennial generation looking for a new wave of music to claim. Sweden native, Alesso, is being labeled as one of the most talented producers of this generation. Four years after his initial chart splash, he has finally released his long-awaited first solo album. In his album, Forever, he adds a balance of euphoric vocally-driven productions, signature instrumentals, and the flex of his edgier persona.
A protege of Sebastian Ingrosso, Alesso has been given the opportunity for his style of music to metamorphosis into one of the most sought-after DJs/Producers thus far. Alesso has spoken of his admiration for film composer Hans Zimmer, and his debut’s best track, the brooding, string-accented instrumental “Destinations,” hints tantalizingly at his ability to create mood music. Tracks like “Destination” and many more are bound to grab your attention for the perfect summer vibe. Be sure to check out his album for an assortment of unique tracks that we promise you won’t be disappointed with. His new album, Forever, stands as evidence that he isn’t done evolving as an artist and will only continue to grow and succeed from here.